The following terms and conditions apply to the usage of the website Voicemarket.com. For privacy and data security concerns please read the
Voicemarket.com is an on-line store for pin-based long-distance calling card products. The items found in our store are NOT produced by Voicemarket.com,
they are produced by carriers whose names and websites we show by us for each calling card.
Voicemarket.com IS RESPONSIBLE for :
- Presenting all aspects of the calling cards as published by the calling card providers
- Presenting user comments on each calling card as long as they contain relevant information for the products and do not contain offensive language
- Place a reservation on the stock calling cards for minimum 2 hours since the user has chosen the "Check Out" option to prevent running out of stock
until the payment is received
- Place a reservation on the stock calling cards for Pending orders until they are cleared or failed
- Email the PIN numbers immediately upon receiving the payment
Since Voicemarket.com is a re-seller of products, we CAN NOT
be held responsible for:
- Calling cards per destination quality
- Calling cards billing accuracy
- Calling cards support services
- Any other service provider related issues to the calling cards.
Voicemarket.com offers users the possibility to comment and view other user comments upon any aspects of any calling cards, but, since we are not
the actual services provider, we have no control over the aspects mentioned above.
Voicemarket.com shows all the tariffs associated to the calling cards that can be bought through the website as published by the calling card providers.
Voicemarket.com IS NOT responsible for tariff or tax changes that are not published by the calling card providers.
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to
your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account.
You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately
if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being,
or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner. You agree that you are responsible for the confidentiality of the PIN numbers acquired
from the website once they are sent to you.
Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the
information that you provided when registering. You can access and update much of the information you provided
us with in the "My Account" area of the website.
Voicemarket.com reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion.
If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
You understand that you, and not Voicemarket.com, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer
to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only.
You must not use the website for any of the following:
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity
- to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory obscene or menacing;
or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable;
or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam"
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety